Love making beauty products at home? If so, you absolutely have to try this recipe for homemade organic face peel. Perfect for both normal and oily, acne prone skin, this natural mask removes impurities and leaves your skin glowing and looking healthy. Made from ingredients you probably already have on hand at home, this DIY face peel works so well, you will want to use it every week.
DIY ORGANIC FACE PEEL! GET RID OF ACNE NATURALLY
What you need:
1. Mix honey with water the measurement depends on how much you are going to make. For the mixture make it 3/4 honey and 1/4 water.
2. Using a separate bowl, dissolve a couple of aspirins into a bit of water.
3. Cut the lemon into squares and squeeze it into the honey and water bowl mixture.
4. Add the dissolved aspirins to the mixture ( make sure to dissolve them well including those tiny bits) mix the entire mixture and make sure that its thick enough to be applied on the skin. Add a bit of honey if its a little bit watery.
5. Pour the mixture into you container bottle and shake well.
6. You can now apply your DIY organic face peel. wait about 10 to 15 minutes or you can feel it sting. then wash off with water.
Hohoff c, solmsdorff k, lottker p, kemme k, epplen jt, cooper gps überwachung app https://ueberwachung-apps.com tg, sachser n.