Looking for a simple, step by step DIY way to remove your facial hair naturally? This is a really easy to make homeade mask and easy to do facial hair remover that actually works. It is made of completely natural ingredients like coconut oil and wholemeal flour and works quickly without damaging or hurting your skin. This will help you look remove those unwanted and unnecessary little hairs on your lip or cheeks. This home remedy is amazing, so give it a try today!
How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally At Home (DIY) With Simple Homemade Mask
What You Need:
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Wholemeal Flour
1. Massage coconut oil to your skin until fully absorbed to the skin. Make sure to cover all the areas that you are targeting.
2. Mix water and flour in a bowl.
3. Apply it in a direction of hair growth. Let it dry for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Once dry, rub it off with your hands and wash your face with plain water.
5. Take toner in a cloth pad and apply it on your skin to close all the open pores.