I’ve been on Pinterest and Instagram lately trying to find some more healthy lunches for work, because I always use the lunch ideas from this article. There are recipes that were designed to be make ahead meals, so you can just throw them in brown bags because you don’t have to eat them fresh, which is what the lunch I’ve been cooking are. I tried to find some packed lunch ideas that require no heat or can be eaten cold because by my 12 o’clock lunch I can’t help if my chicken is no longer warm. During my lunch, and I’m sure you’re the same, I would rather spend more time eating the noodle soups I’ve packed into my mason jars than warming them up. So I found the tips and tricks to clean eating at work or even school for college students.
Whether you’re looking for lunch ideas for weight loss or for men, these homemade lunch ideas will help you accomplish just that. Some of these are even easy meals to prepare to have lunch with your skinny mom like the quick wraps or a quinoa bowl. Because these are healthy meals, I made sure I had some with low carb and lots of protein even if you’re vegetarian or need gluten free. You will never wonder what to make for lunch at home after reading this article with a link to every recipe you’ll ever need for a sandwich, avocado salads, or hard boiled eggs if you can prepare the night before. You could also do a slight meal prep and plan weekly meals with these ideas. And after work you can look at this article for healthy weeknight dinners. Have fun on your journey to lose weight or just being a better version of yourself.
1. Chicken Wraps – Cold and Cheap
Chicken wraps are so easy to do in the morning or the night before! Chicken is my go to meat. If I were to plan weekly meals, they would be included every. single. week. In a 21 day fix, chicken could easily be put in half the days because it has protein and nutritional value.
2. Easy and Healthy Sandwich for Skinny Mom
Salads or bowls are simple for packed lunch ideas. You can just throw everything you want in your lunch box or brown bags and you’re good to go on your way to being a skinny mom. This recipe will also work for men, just change a few proportions and you can eat this cold with no heating needed.
3. Lunch Quinoa Bowls You can Put in Mason Jars
It’s like a taco without tortillas. They’re a lot cleaner than tacos and quick to make for work. If you’re not a person that meal preps or plans weekly meals, this is a good lunch recipe, along with a quinoa bowl, to take to work for your health fitness.
4. Protein Salad for Lunch and Weeknight Dinners
Buzzfeed sometimes has awesome ideas, even if I don’t like their videos on Instagram because they are never as easy as the make it seam. The salad isn’t vegetarian but it will give you lots of protein and is surprisingly low carb. It can be quick to make if you prepare the chicken at night.
5. Shrimp Fried Rice Meal Prep for Men or Women
I have some tips and tricks for my weekly meals planners. Easy healthy lunch ideas include vegetables. They’re so quick to clean and cheap to get and require no heat in the office. Shape magazine suggests you add more but food families, but do not forget the veggies.
6. Make Ahead Cheap Protein Box
If you eat from lunch boxes, brown bags, or mason jars, you can easily get this weightloss protein box for your lunch. It doesn’t have your simple sandwich, but awesome hard boiled eggs and fruit! You can be a healthy mom with good taste in food! Look at the link for everything.
7. Turkey Club Roll Ups : Health Fitness
Wraps are as easy as a sandwich but are more delicious. You can put anything you want in there, even small apple slices so you have all the nutrients you need in roll ups for your whole lunch.
8. Italian Sub Roll Up – Link for Night Before
Every time I encounter roll ups that aren’t in a tortilla, I am amazed. This one uses sausage and cheese for their cold lunch ideas for work. It contains a lot of protein while being gluten free, and they’re small enough to fit in mason jars!
9. Healthy Quick 21 Day Fix for College Students : Hard Boiled Eggs +
The link has a couple of recipes to try on your 21 day fix to lose weight. From wraps to roll ups, to hard boil eggs easy and quick enough for college students to do during weeknight dinners.
10. Grilled Chicken Pasta Articles
This may not be low carb, but could almost be avocado salads with lots of pasta, and if you added avocados. The amount of vegetables will still make it feel healthy and carbs are actually needed for a balanced diet.
11. Vegetarian Sandwich : No Heat
For my friends who like the classic sandwich, this is the packed lunch idea you’ve been waiting for. It’s more than a simple sandwich you used to make. fIt has chicken and already melted cheese. Vegetarians can skips the chicken.
12. Spicy Tuna Wraps – Noodle Soups on Side
13. Skinny Mom Buffalo Chicken Wrap
14. Greek Chicken Bowls – Meal Prep Tips and Tricks
15. Make Ahead for Weightloss
16. Italian Style Stuffed Zucchini Boats – Cheap Homemade Ideas
17. Slow Cooker Weekly Meals Chicken Low Carb : Perfect for Men
18. Healthy Avocado Salad No Heat for Work – Great Articles
19. Healthy Packed Lunch Ideas for Weight Loss : Avocado Salad and Chicken
20. What to Make for Lunch at Home
21. Brown Bags Quick Health Fitness
For diversity in your weeknight dinners or work lunch, I added this Mexican quesadilla recipe. I love the tortillas they used and it is all so simple to make. It’s also pretty cheap for you to save even more money.
22. Turkey Ranch Club Wraps – Easy Lunch Ideas
23. 21 Day Fix : Mason Jars and Salads
24. Meal Prep Clean Eating Quinoa Bowls
25. Skinny Mom Garlic Bread
26. Easy to Make Ahead Gluten
27. Packed Lunch Ideas for Work
28. Slow Cooker Weekly Meals Cheap for Men or Women
29. Easy Chicken Burrito Bowls – Add Apple Slices – Tips and Tricks from Shape Magazine
30. Turkey Spinach Pinwheels Meal Prep With Quick Carrot Sticks : Noodle Soups Dessert – Almost Vegetarian
31. Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap Cold Lunch Ideas for Work
Chicken tips and tricks if you like the simple meat as much as I do, grilled chicken is one of the healthiest ways for you to cook it and get protein. You could easily grill it on your stove pot while you get your brown bags ready. After cooking it you could put it into wraps or even a salad, or both like this homemade lunch idea.
32. Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups for Night Before
33. Shape Magazine Weekly Meals : Healthy Packed Lunch Ideas for Weight Loss
34. Easy Vegan Quick Lunches On the go College Students
35. Spicy Tuna Avocado Wrap Buzzfeed Ideas
Clean eating is so easy nowadays with all the tasty recipes we have online with Shape Magazine and Buzzfeed. I gathered articles here that would be good to make ahead if you meal prep or just want to be a skinny mom and vegetarian. Share our link and pin on your Instagram and Pinterest with any tips on ways to make food for cheap!