I usually have combination oily skin so I had to write about the best makeup for dry skin because sometimes I have dry skin too, and I know maybe half of people do too. I wanted to find products and tips for winter when my skin on the face and body can get a little patchy or flakey. While searching though, I found more like articles and skin care routines that will help me get ideal skin year round.
There was so much to look at since the whole body can get dry sometimes. I found some good body lotion, diy beauty lip balm, make up, damaged hair hacks, and a lot skin care stuff I wish I had known about before. I tried to get different types of products since the internet had so much offer. It’ll be easy to find which products you need most depending on the area that gets most dry, but good moisturizer and cleanses are always essential. Most of the products are cheap to get in a drugstore so you can test if it works in your life and style. I really hope this article helps you find the best makeup for your natural type of skin if it’s dry or get dry sometimes.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Illuminating Foundation
A really popular, and maybe best, foundation for dry skin is illuminating foundation. I believe it’s a foundation that blends very well onto the skin so it doesn’t become patchy. Have some product on hand would be useful when your skin feels exceptionally more dry than usual, if you have more oily skin. It could be necessity for people with dry skin.
2. Moisturizer Spray Foundation
This foundation came in a spray bottle so it had to have some moisture within the color. It could relax the face while also making a natural, smooth appearance. Maybe you could DIY beauty spray foundation this for dry skin. Maybe mix a sprayable moisturizer and foundation color? Just use things you find at a drugstore first for the experiment.
3. Foundation for Dry Skin with Good Reviews
The products within this foundation are great for soothing dry skin and most of the reviews are positive. I do suggest getting a sample from Sephora or looking closely at the reviews to see if it would be good for you. Everyone’s skin and lifestyle are different.
4. Skin Care Make Up : Drugstore
Best foundation for dry skin over 40 because it holds many anti aging and color correcting features for aging signs and skin damage over the years. You can find it at the drugstore or Amazon, obviously, and have it ship to your house. It may not be in home remedies, but it’s best for the money you’ll spend.
5. Beauty Tip : Foundation Dupes
I used this high-end foundation when I was slightly younger since it was a Christmas gift and I had dry skin during that season. The price is pretty high-end but I’m sure there is a drugstore dupe that will complement your life. I know it works for my life style but not my budget.
6. Full Coverage Video Tutorial for Dry Skin or Eczema – Youtube
Youtube: Julie Isai
This is a great tutorial with many tips for those with dry skin or even eczema. You have to make sure you use a good moisturizer or primer to prep your skin before a drying foundation. A dew or natural foundation formula will glide on great on top!
7. Skincare Routine for Dry Skin
Youtube: Shelbey Ashburn
A Youtube video with a cute make up look that really focuses on hiding the flaking in dry skin. She lists many great products that not only hide but will fix your skin. She even uses a body lotion on her face for the really dry spots. It isn’t for those with sensitive skin but it helps with eczema. How crafty and resourceful.
8. Best Foundation : Dry Patchy Skin
This fancy looking foundation is great for dry skin with its “liquid minerals” but with the drugstore price! It gives the face a dewy and moisturized finish. Watch your signs of dry skin to know when you’ll have to add more moisturizing primer to a section to be patch-free.
9. MAC Face and Body Foundation for Winter or Summer
MAC foundations are known to be one of the best foundations out there. This one is great because it’s also liquid but aimed for face and body. So if you were to even out skin tone for places other than your face and need more than bb cream, this is the product.
10. Balance Foundation : It Works
Mousse foundation is great because it feels so nice on the face and the colors usually work well blend well. It’s a strange material to describe but it’s nice on dry skin since it could be a really light and fluffy moisturizer with coloring power.
11. Moisturizer Foundation : Skin Care
This foundation’s job is to actually moisturize your skin for a whole day! Wear it day to evening and not worry about how the dry spots are doing underneath. This feature makes the product one of the best foundation for dry patchy skin.
12. Color Matching BB Creams to Get
13. Hydrating Setting Spray : What are Primers?
14. MAC Fix and Spray : Feels like Facials
15. High Coverage Foundation to Hide Signs of Aging
16. Concealer Make-up Stick for Patchy Skin
17. Acne and Dry Skin Care Products
18. Best Foundation for Dry Skin over 40
19. Vitamin E Face Mist : Facial or DIY Home Remedies
20. Light Foundation for Summer or Natural Look
21. Cream Blush = Best Type of Blush for People with Dry Skin
Cream blushes or bronzers are great for dry skin, especially when compared to powders that will actually absorb the moisture and oils your skin produces. They’re better left to those with oily skin. Cream products can be found online or at drugstores for your convenience and budget.
22. Concealer for The Face during Winter
23. To Get Perfect Skin Look
24. Best Foundation for Dry Skin : Sephora
25. Corrective Serum Foundation : CC or BB Creams
26. Signs of Bags of Under Eyes : Anti Aging and Concealer
27. Dry Skin Foundation : Feels like Shea Butter
28. CC Cream with SPF 50 because It Works
29. Help the Face and its Uneven Skin Tone with Make Up
30. Skin Care that’s a Beauty
31. Liquid Blush – Winter Moisturizer
I didn’t know liquid blush existed until I found this one. Since its an actual liquid, it would be really awesome on dry skin that needs water. The end feel is completely natural. You can’t find home remedies or a DIY beauty tutorial on that so it might be worth the purchase.
32. Foundation for Dry Sensitive Skin
33. CC Cream and Moisturizer
34. Liquid Foundation : Best Type of Foundation for Dry Skin
I wanted these makeup products and tips help you find the best kind of products you needed for your specific skin care need. It makes life so much easier by taking care of winter beauty signs like patchy skin with good primers and moisturizers to not have to deal too much with finding the best foundation for dry skin in a drugstore or Sephora. Help your finds find the best make up to get perfect skin by sharing this on your Instagram or Pinterest with the picture below.