Coconut oil beauty recipes are great for when you just have jars, or just some coconut oil laying around. For any skin care or DIY crafts fanatic the ingredients you put in along with coconut oil like brown sugar, tea tree oil, aloe vera, cocoa butter, and essential oils are already at home, maybe even a drugstore or deTERRA. You shouldn’t have to spend too much money for these products, but you just save some time and money already having them, just some benefits and tips for your future how to make searches.
This article already has some ideas you can do with coconut oil. One of my favorites from this list was the whipped body butter because the how to make tutorial was an easy step by step and it was such a cool moisturizer for my skin. Many of the uses in the all the articles are great gift ideas if you package them right. It could seem like these homemade toothpaste or shampoo are just for kids, but in this article for 30 year old beauty, coconut oil is in a lot of hacks for young living and saving money. So get out your cups of baking soda and raw honey and use our link to find natural deodorant, lip balm, castile soap, and facial scrubs.
1. Coconut Oil Whipped Body Butter Recipes
My first recipe is another version of one of my favorite coconut oil uses, whipped body butter. This how to make tutorial has more hacks when working with coconut oil, vitamin e oil, and tea tree oil.
2. Natural DIY Shaving Cream
Homemade shaving cream because you can make it only if you have the ingredients at home or you can do without it until you have the raw honey or jars to put it in. You could also use the DIY moisturizer or whipped body butter to shave if you need the skincare health benefits.
3. How To Make Coconut Oil Castile Soap
Bar soaps add a pretty vibe to your bathroom, especially if it uses sea salt and goes with your restroom decor. Castile soap is very commonly made with coconut oil while is still gentle enough for acne on your face and makes your skin soft. Beauty tips would still recommend you use a coconut oil moisturizer so your hands don’t dry out.
4. Coconut Uses : Bath Melts Pair with Homemade Shampoo and Facial Scrubs
I haven’t seen one of coconut oil uses for bath melts, but they seem relaxing according to the articles I’ve read. You can add coconut facial scrubs and homemade shampoo for complete spa products.
5. Homemade Deodorant – Get a Free Printable
Is coconut oil even for cooking anymore? I love the natural deodorant hacks because it looks a lot better in my drawer than regular drugstore deodorant and smells devine. You can even find a free printable to label it and it’ll be cute and DIY.
6. Whipped Coconut Body Oil – Moisturizer Hacks
Articles with beauty tips for older women often suggest skipping fancy moisturizers from stores to just using natural oil like this DIY recipe. It makes your face softer faster and in a natural way that other skincare products can only claim.
7. Deep Conditioning : Coconut Oil and Essential Oils Recipes
Deep conditioning doesn’t have to be used with bottles of chemicals only at the salon or drugstores. You know how to make them at home with the ingredients already at your house. It’s one of the coconut oil and essential oils recipes. I love using my lavender oil for my hair.
8. DIY Tea Tree Oil Mask for Hair Growth
If you’re looking for a homemade coconut oil for hair growth, I found one! I remember after getting a simple haircut how much I wanted it to grow, but I didn’t how to make it. This recipe is great because it uses tea tree oil to moisturize and clean your scalp so more hair can come through.
9. Brown Sugar Lip Salt Scrubs
Some people don’t realize it but we need lip scrubs as much as we need facial scrubs. They both exfoliate our face in different parts that we all need. You can finish off the scrub with a soothing lip balm made with the same ingredients, aloe vera and coconut oil.
10. Lip Balm for Skin Care Health
Here is the lip balm that I suggested to finish off our last DIY skin care craft. If your scrub goes a little too far this will help the health of your mouth and heal it with the amazing powers of aloe vera. So salt scrubs for this recipe.
11. Essential Oils and Vitamin E Whipped Body Butter Recipes
What is better than the best whipped body butter? Good smelling cups of the same whipped body butter. There are so many recipes for the same uses of coconut oil so use the recipe with the ingredients you have at hand or really want to make. To have your butter smell a certain way just use essential oils like my beloved lavender.
12. Homemade Liquid Hand Soap With Baking Soda
13. How to Make Bar Homemade Shampoo
14. Baking Soda Scrubs with Coffee Cups- Skincare Health
15. Jars of Lavender Moisturizer as Gift Ideas
16. Apple Cider Vinegar Sea Salt Scrub
17. DIY Vitamin E Salt Scrubs
18. How to Make Your Own Face Moisturizer
19. Healthy Lip Balm – Raw Honey
20. Simple Homemade Deodorant Stick Recipe for Sensitive Skin
21. Recipes – Cups of Coconut Oil Hand Scrub
Salt scrubs are not only great for your face and lips, but also your hands! Your hands can grow calluses or dead skin that need to get cleaned away for the ultimate softness and gift ideas. It’s like cocoa butter but with more health benefits.
22. Coconut Oil Crafts : Cellulite Cream for Weight Loss
23. Easy Uses – Eye Cream
24. Castile Soap for Face Acne : Cocoa Butter
25. Simple Lip Balm with Vitamin E
26. Coconut Oil DIYs : Cuticle Cream
27. Natural Acne Spot Treatment
28. Homemade Face Cream with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E for Eczema
29. How to Make Mascara Products : Natural and Pretty Lashes
30. Lavender Moisturizer Bar Bar Recipe with Healing Benefits
31. Sea Salt Body Polish for Healthy Skincare and Hair
We all want that after beach glow naturally and this is the recipe that’s going to give it to us. It’s homemade so all good for you to have the best skin with little cups of the polish. It has sea salt so you feel like you could be at the beach even if you’re in the middle of nowhere.
I hope you got to see the link for some of the tutorials on how to make cool uses from coconut oil because these recipes have a lot of hair and skin care benefits from being so natural. They’re easy to DIY and put in cute jars as gift ideas. Share the products with your friends with our pin below on you Instagram and Pinterest.